Legal Question in Family Law in North Carolina

me and my wife has been married for 15 yrs i wouldnt say they have all been rosey but recently she confessed about 2 diffrent affairs she had been in and in one of the situations he is a police officer and was considered my best freind his kids an my kids were freinds, and another was my daughters ball coach, she told me she is sorry and wants to work it out and so do i. she is my everything , im just mad as he#@ that these ppl did this to me knowing we were married ,is there anything legally i can do to make them pay for my pain i dont think its right that they can walk around with no consquense for there actions

Asked on 4/26/13, 8:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

Consult a family attorney in NC, there are claims for their acts, but they are usually for when a marriage is broken.

Read more
Answered on 4/27/13, 4:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in North Carolina