Legal Question in Civil Litigation in North Carolina

My son got a speeding ticket 65 in a 45. What can I do.

Asked on 3/11/12, 5:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Amanda Houser The Houser Law Firm, P.C.

Hire an experienced traffic law attorney! Generally, most district attorneys will allow a reduction to improper equipment for this type of charge which will result in no insurance increase or license points. If your particular district attoreny does not allow reductions of this nature, there are other options.

Read more
Answered on 3/14/12, 8:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in North Carolina