Legal Question in Immigration Law in North Carolina

I am a daca recipient, can my abusive husband deport me after separation?

Asked on 12/05/17, 4:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Absolutely not!! Moreover, if your abusive spouse is a U.S. citizen, you can self petition under VAWA. Pls feel free to contact me for more info on VAWA or seek a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney in your area. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 12/05/17, 4:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in North Carolina