Legal Question in Intellectual Property in North Carolina

What rights do I have when my ex-husband posts photos of me on facebook and I would like them removed.

Asked on 4/27/10, 11:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kevin B. Murphy Franchise Foundations, APC

Well, you certainly have the right to request your husband to remove them. Whether he decides to go along or not is an entirely different issue. Assuming he doesn't, then you need to decide if it's worthwhile to hire an attorney and bring some kind of invasion of privacy lawsuit that may or may not prevail against him. Consult with an attorney in your area for specific advice.

Kevin B. Murphy, B.S., M.B.A., J.D. - Mr. Franchise

Franchise Attorney

Read more
Answered on 5/05/10, 5:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in North Carolina