Legal Question in Employment Law in North Carolina

what kind of attorney should I see for a sexual harassment case

Asked on 2/24/14, 4:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

Assuming this happened at work...see an employment law attorney.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/14, 3:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in North Carolina