Legal Question in Employment Law in North Carolina

I worked for a daycare center for 5 months and have not been paid for 2 months straight. If I am trying to sue her, what steps do I need to take and what do I sue for?

Asked on 9/13/12, 3:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Geneva Yourse Cauley Pridgen, PA

In order to get your employer to pay your unpaid wages, you can call the NC Department of Labor at 1800-NC LABOR. They will investigate and will ultimatly make the employer pay any valid unpaid wages. If the Departmetn of Labor cannot help, you may need to hire an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 12/06/12, 7:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in North Carolina