Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in North Carolina

My mother was sitting in her apartment watching TV and the ceiling caved in on her. She seems to be shook up and disoriented. we are taking her to the ER. what are her legal rights. He furniture has been damaged. should we take pictures and have the police make a report?

Asked on 6/03/13, 2:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

Yes, take pictures and get a police report. Speak to a Personal Injury attorney immediately.

Read more
Answered on 6/03/13, 2:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in North Carolina