Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in North Carolina

How can I protect myself from being wrongfully evicted from HUD subsidized senior citizen elderly one-bedroom apartments . I am also being retaliated against by the manager because I have complained about unsafe and unsanitary conditions, appliances that don't work, and noisy, multiple neighbors with screaming babies who are disturbing the quiet enjoyment and peace and quiet?

Asked on 6/07/13, 5:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

Contact your local Legal Aid office for representation, they specialize in subsidized housing.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 8:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in North Carolina