Legal Question in Military Law in North Carolina

I am seeking advice on getting out of my contract due to some very serious severe experiences I have had while serving. I can not go into it openly due to the nature of the situation. Is there anyway for my to ask in a private setting? Thank you.

Asked on 12/29/14, 12:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Patrick Tracy Patrick J. Tracy, Esq, P.E.,

If you want to send me an email at [email protected] I would be happy to try to help you.

I am a veteran of the Vietnam War.

Patrick Tracy

Read more
Answered on 12/29/14, 3:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in North Carolina