Legal Question in Personal Injury in North Carolina

I got rear ended today while sitting at a stop sign. At the time i only seen a minor scratch. When the police got there he said it wouldn't make sense to do a police report since the marks on the car were minor and insurance probably wouldn't cover it. when i got home my husband noticed the bumper is cracked. Also i started having neck and back pains once I layed down. I have the other drivers name, insurance company and tag number, is there still something i could do eventhough i didnt get a report.

Asked on 8/17/12, 8:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Mills Burns Day and Presnell, P.A.

You can still pursue this claim, but you would be wise to speak with a personal injury attorney pretty quickly. Most such offices, including mine, offer free initial consultations. Either way, if you decide to pursue it, you should act quickly. Good luck going forward.

Jay Mills

Burns, Day & Presnell, P.A.

919.235.3824 (phone)

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/21/12, 7:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in North Carolina