Legal Question in Real Estate Law in North Carolina

I want to buy my first investment/rental property. Do I need a real estate lawyer?

Asked on 6/07/13, 12:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

Not necessarily, but it is helpful to have an attorney look over any deals, do a title search, and otherwise advise you if you are making a good deal or not.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 12:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in North Carolina