Legal Question in Real Estate Law in North Carolina

Someone is cutting trees and trying to install a fence on my property in NC. What can I do to stop them?

Asked on 5/06/13, 5:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

Call the police and report the trespass. If that doesn't work, hire an attorney to get a legal order to stop them.

Read more
Answered on 5/06/13, 5:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in North Carolina