Legal Question in Real Estate Law in North Carolina

My husband and I are separated over 1 yr he is buying a house with his girlfriends we have no separation agreement can he do that? He lives in NJ I live in NC

Asked on 9/29/20, 9:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

Yes. But since he is in NJ, NJ law would control. Here in NC he would be taking a big risk in doing so...but NJ may allow it

Read more
Answered on 9/29/20, 9:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in North Carolina