Legal Question in Real Estate Law in North Carolina

jiffy lube cause my car to be totaled in Oct 2019. They paid my lien holders but because i am under bankrupt i'm still without a vehicle. do i have a civil case against Jiffy lube?

Asked on 5/28/20, 1:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

You will have to consult a civil litigation attorney. There is no way to answer this without far more information. I suspect they made you sign something before paying your lienholders. if that is the case, you likely waived any right to sue. But a conversation with an attorney can clear up what your options are.

Read more
Answered on 5/28/20, 2:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in North Carolina