Legal Question in Real Estate Law in North Carolina

need to respond to summons:

I filed for an extension

Processed a short sale last year now the bank wants to sue for the diffrence.

Asked on 9/22/09, 10:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeff Rosner Rosner Law Firm P.A.

you should consult with attorney in your area.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 5:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in North Carolina