Legal Question in Real Estate Law in North Carolina

can the terms of my mortgage be changed from the original terms with out letting me know?

Asked on 3/05/13, 8:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

No it cannot. If you believe your mortgage terms have changed, you need to speak to an attorney knowledgeable with foreclosure defense.

Read more
Answered on 3/12/13, 12:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in North Carolina