Legal Question in Social Security Law in North Carolina

Changing your Social Security Number

Can a person legally change thier SS#?

Asked on 2/02/06, 10:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stephen Camak Lennon, Camak & Bertics, PLLC

Re: Changing your Social Security Number

Call your local Social Security District Office. On the web, you can go to the links section at to find the SSA website. Good Luck!

S. Neal Camak

Attorney at Law

Raleigh, NC

Read more
Answered on 2/09/06, 7:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in North Carolina