Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

Was going 78 in a 60 in Lori's going back to NC from myrtle beach. Trooper did drop my speed to 69 in a 60. Should get a lawyer or just pay 78.00 ticket?

Asked on 7/08/19, 3:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

There are no $78.00 tickets for speeding 69/60 in North Carolina. So you likely need to ask your question to a South Carolina traffic attorney. Of course, unless you want license points, an insurance increase and possible license suspension (depending on your prior record) - you will hire a traffic attorney.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/19, 7:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina