Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

Hit and Run

I was charge with a hit and run.How do I take care of a charge in while working and going to school in another state?

Asked on 9/23/01, 3:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary Underhill, Jr. Gary Underhill Jr. Attorney at Law

Re: Hit and Run

You must either appear in court yourself or hire an attorney to appear in you absence.

Diana legal assistant

Read more
Answered on 11/30/01, 3:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina