Legal Question in Traffic Law in North Carolina

Received my first speeding ticket. Can I get a prayer for judgement

Asked on 11/16/10, 2:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeff Rosner Rosner Law Firm P.A.

You probably can - depends on the exact charge. You may be able to get something better depending on the county.

Read more
Answered on 11/21/10, 5:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in North Carolina