Legal Question in Workers Comp in North Carolina

Do i have to see the doctor my company wants me to see.

Asked on 6/20/12, 3:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bob Bollinger Bollinger Law Firm PC

The short answer is yes, if the case has been accepted. You do have the right to file a motion with the Industrial Commission to change doctors. Get in touch with me if you want to discuss it further.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/13, 8:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in North Carolina