Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Dakota

My friend took a plea for 25 years for a crime that only happened weeks ago. He is only 19 and went by the advise of his court appointed attorney. Is there anyway to change the plea since he has not been sentenced yet?

Asked on 4/05/14, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ross Brandborg Brudvik Law Office

It is sometimes possible to withdraw a plea, but unlikely the Judge will allow.

Read more
Answered on 5/05/14, 9:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Dakota