Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Dakota

I am on probation for interrupting a 911 call (felony) and have not gotten into trouble for a year with one more year on probation left and i recently got charged with a DUI, what could happen?

Asked on 9/04/12, 2:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ross Brandborg Brudvik Law Office

Potentially your probation could be revoked and you could be re-sentenced to up to 5 years. But more than likely a Judge would not sentence you to the maximum of 5 years.

Also nothing might happen. The deciding factor will be what your probation officer wants to do with you. If the probation officer wants to revoke your probation, they will.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/12, 2:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Dakota