Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Dakota

will I get my license taken away if I got a minor in consumption charge and was driving but was not charged with a dui? I live in north Dakota and I am 18 and have no record

Asked on 9/12/17, 10:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ross Brandborg Brudvik Law Office

While there is a policy in ND for a court to forward a Minor In Possession conviction to the Department of Transportation for suspension, this has not been happening however and it will be unlikely for you to lose your drivers license.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/17, 7:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Dakota