Legal Question in Disability Law in Ohio

I too, as seen on a previous question, was fired because of my poor performance due to uncontrolled diabetes. I was falling asleep at my desk from extreme fatigue. I tried everything to stay awake. I also suffer from depression. I finally changed doctors and soon after (approx 2 weeks) I was fired. My new doctor has changed my meds and increased the number of times I take insulin. I live in Ohio do I have any recourse?

Asked on 9/26/09, 6:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

You may have a claim for wrongful termination. But, I would need to know more facts before I can fully advise you.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Ohio