Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Ohio

I have accumulated lots of credit card debt, lost my job, out of unemployment,

own a morgaged house, car payment. i have a pension of $1760.00 a month

it meets the house payment, car payment, taxes, insurance, health insurance,etc.

I am unable to pay the outstanding credit card debts.

If i file some sort of bankrupcy protection is it possible to keep my house, and wipe out

the credit card, medical debt?

Asked on 6/14/14, 7:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Michael Benson Benson Law Firm

Yes, it is possible. It would be best to find a qualified bankruptcy attorney in your area who concentrates his or her practice primarily, if not exclusively, in bankruptcy. They should offer a free consultation to discuss your options and develop a plan of attack. If you don't know where to find an attorney with bankruptcy experience, go to the website for the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys for a list. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 6/16/14, 7:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Ohio