Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Ohio

Can I get some assistance with filing a bankruptcy petition

Asked on 9/24/09, 5:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Yes. I do bankruptcy and would be happy to help you.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Ohio