Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Ohio

If you filed bankrupcy chapter 7 six years ago can a recovery service make you pay a bill that is from attorny general of a state

Asked on 1/08/12, 7:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Rozanc Frank J. Rozanc, Esq.

Yes, as taxes to a state or local governmental authority are non-dischargeable.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/12, 9:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Ohio