Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Ohio

i have done the paperwork necessary to start filing. i can borrow $200 but no more to file. can i do the rest of the paperwork and get thru a chapter 7 on my own?

Asked on 8/27/09, 11:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Very unlikely because it is a complex process. You should retain an attorney and I would be happy to represent you.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Read more
Answered on 8/30/09, 5:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Ohio