Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Ohio

What court would I file a civil suit against a child protective service worker?

Asked on 11/28/20, 4:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Jacobs Jacobs & Lowder

It could be filed with the county common pleas court, but if you aver that a civil rights violation has occurred the county that you sue would have the right to ask for it to be sent to federal court. All in Ohio

Read more
Answered on 11/28/20, 10:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Ohio