Legal Question in Consumer Law in Ohio

How do I end a contract, when the seller has breached the original contract?

Asked on 9/26/09, 2:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

If the seller has breached the contract then there is not a lot that you need to do. What was the contract for?

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 1:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Ohio