Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Ohio

someone called today and told me a lawsuit was being filed against me for fraud from an online cash advance company. they say if i dont pay 1298 today the police will be at my place of work to arrest me...can this really happen

Asked on 9/22/09, 8:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

No, they need to file the lawsuit first and get a judgment. This is likely a scam to get money. But, if it is legitimate I am happy to represent you.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 12:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Ohio