Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Ohio

Credit Card

My 30 yr. old son has been using my credit card to make purchases. He hasn't had my card but has wrote down the number and used it at one store in particular. How can i get this debt paid off without pressing charges? and also shouldn't the store be at fault for not ID'ing him and using just the card number?

Asked on 3/04/09, 11:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Weilbacher, Esq. Attorney at Law

Re: Credit Card

In circumstances such as yours, the credit card companies usually require that charges be filed before they will reverse the charges.

Read more
Answered on 3/05/09, 2:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Ohio