Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Ohio

I leant someone a sizable amout of cash, canI sue to get it back?

Asked on 11/16/11, 7:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Gurtner Aucoin & Younkin, LLC

Yes, you can sue on the contractual agreement as long as there was an understanding that the money was not a gift. The "contract" can either be a written or an oral agreement.

Daniel R. Gurtner

Gurtner & Meier, LLC

[email protected]

This response is based on Ohio law and the limited facts you have provided and

is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. I cannot provide

adequate advice to you without meeting with you in person. If you would like to

schedule a free consultation, please feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 11/17/11, 6:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Ohio