Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

I got busted at an underage drinking party. Im 20 years old. Is there anyway that i could avoid an underage charge

Asked on 10/24/11, 11:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Simon Johnson Law Offices of Simon W. Johnson

Depending on your criminal record, if there is a record, the prosecutor may be willing to plea the charges down to something else. It'd be wise to hire an attorney who has good relations with the county or city prosecutors where you live.

Best regards,

Simon W. Johnson

[email protected]

(440) 477-6075

This response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. This response does not form an attorney-client relationship. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response may change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Ohio. Responses are based solely on Ohio law unless stated otherwise.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/11, 11:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio