Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

how do clear a drug charge off my record it keeping me from work

Asked on 6/04/12, 10:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Hess T. Hess & Associates, LLC

If you do not have any other prior charges, other than minor traffic tickets, you can apply to have the record sealed/expunged.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/12, 11:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio