Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

how do you get your court date postponed as long as posable

Asked on 4/19/11, 12:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Hess T. Hess & Associates, LLC

request a continuance for a valid reason. If you don't show up, the court will issue a warrant for your arrest.

Read more
Answered on 6/02/11, 8:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio