Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

What do you do if someone is driving your vehicle, you are passenger, and they do something illegal with your vehicle and/or wreck your vehicle?

Asked on 9/27/09, 6:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

I would sue them for the damages that they did to your vehicle. Did this happen to you? I would be happy to represent you in this process. A situation like this is best dealt with sooner as opposed to later.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 12:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio