Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

my husbands probation officer made him take a polygraph test and they asked him if he had sexual contact with our daughter. He got extremely upset and his heart rate increased. Now they are saying he failed the test, our children were removed after they talked to our daughter and determined nothing happened, but the probation officer is convinced that the polygraph test is saying he lied. Now she has went and put new stipulations on him saying he cant talk to the kids, kids cant live in the household. my question is can she do this. His original stipulations were he remain in the house and care for me and the kids. and when around other kids he must be supervised. but now she is saying no contact with any minors Is this allowed?

Asked on 9/15/09, 4:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Why did he even have to submit to this test in the first place? You need to get a court order to throw the test out and allow him to talk to his kids.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at [email protected] or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Guinn Law Firm-"Affordable Rates, Outstanding Service"

Read more
Answered on 9/26/09, 4:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio