Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

I have got a life treat from my wifes new boyfriend .He wrote me on facebook saying he was going to kill me!! And it clearly shows its him and the time and date. this guy is crazy think he could do it.. I fear for my life..I am a wreck cant even sleep. The cops told me I need more threats why one should be enough ... made a report and made a copy of the threat and gave it to them but they didnt seem to cre what can I do?

Asked on 5/04/11, 1:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Willison Law Office of Eric E. Willison

If the cops won't file charges against him, then you can go to your local prosecutor's office and speak with them about whether they will do it.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/11, 1:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio