Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

Is it possible to obtain the stenography records from my son's sentencing hearing and if so, how do I go about getting them?

Asked on 9/24/09, 6:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Go to the court house and talk to the clerk of courts. They will be able to direct you as to where you need to go. There will be a cost to get these.

Read more
Answered on 9/25/09, 7:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio