Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

Police surrounded my home-I was in another county at the time so I call the dept. they connect me with an officer that's at my home-he said he was waiting till he got a warrant to search my home.A barn roughly 20 yrds away from my home (that is not included on my lease)was also searched-supposedly they find illegal substances there so they go to my home arrest my family member ...I was told that the officer said he was going to charge me also...what do I do from here?

Asked on 4/11/13, 11:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Willison Law Office of Eric E. Willison

You are going to want to hire an attorney. Trying to handle this throughfree legal advice website is a recipe for disaster.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/13, 4:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio