Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

A relative getting arrest in butler county ohio being charged for 5th degree felony for failure to appear the first time, and now arrested for 5 th degree felony for owing 18,000 dollars back support. How much will he need to be bailed out of jail?

Asked on 11/17/12, 3:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Brandabur Brandabur Law, LLC

I would strongly suggest higher a local attorney, as an attorney may be able to secure this person an OR bond. An OR bond would preclude paying for a bond, and an attorney should be involved to resolve the criminal charges. Often times, the attorney can work the bond, to either reduce the amount or have it changed to an OR, thus saving the client that money. Please contact our office, as we have attorneys who would be happy to discuss this matter.

Read more
Answered on 11/19/12, 1:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio