Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Ohio

My mother is irrational and has been addicted to pills for years, I have been "touched" by one of her boyfriends (she is now married, not to that man) and I have cut myself. I have quit and I have been staying with my grandmother, things couldn't be better, I go to school, I have a good steady job and I can support myself, is there anyway I could see about emancipation, I live in Ohio and I'm not sure all the laws. I need some info.

Asked on 1/25/11, 4:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nancy Fioritto Patete Nancy Fioritto Patete, Esq.

What is your age? I'm happy that life is much better away from the environment your mother seems to have created. If it's not necessary to seek emanicipation, I don't recommend it, especially if your are close to being an adult. I would need more information. Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/11, 7:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Ohio