Legal Question in DUI Law in Ohio

my 19 yr old daughter got a ticket for walking down the street intoxicated. she admitted to having a couple of beers but didn't have any in her possession. has to go to court?? what can we expect and should she plead guilty? they did not test in anyway and told her to go home.

Asked on 9/19/09, 5:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Do not plead guilty under any circumstances. You need to get an attorney and I am happy to help you. They need to have concrete evidence in order to show that your daughter was intoxicated.

Feel free to contact me, free of charge, at or at 330-447-7634. I am happy to help in any way that I can.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dan Guinn

Read more
Answered on 9/20/09, 5:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Ohio