Legal Question in DUI Law in Ohio

dui suspension

i had several dui's in florida tens years ago and was given an indefinate suspension. i now reside in ohio and am currently on veterans dissability going to school fulltime is it possible for me to retain at least a hardship license in the future through the state of ohio. florida has my license blocked. i have had no driving or criminal offenses since the infractions in 1999. i am willing to pay dearly for the past mistakes . several people have advised me to use the veterans administration. do i need a lawyer out of florida to help with this issue or ohio? will i ever even have a chance at driving again?

Asked on 7/08/09, 10:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Re: dui suspension

Hopefully you will be able to drive again. Since you now reside in Ohio I would suggest that you get an Ohio attorney to assist you.

I am a veteran and would be more than happy to represent you in this case. My fees are reasonable compared to my competitors and my number one focus are my clients and their needs.

Feel free to contact me for a free consultation. I would love to help.

Have a great day.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/09, 1:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Ohio