Legal Question in DUI Law in Ohio

i put my car in a ditch and state highway patrol came, didn't have a sobriety test but said i failed a HGN, cited for ovi..can i plea bargin for lesser charges in ohio?

Asked on 10/06/10, 5:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Hess T. Hess & Associates, LLC


Read more
Answered on 11/20/10, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Ohio