Legal Question in Elder Law in Ohio

I am durable general power of attorney for my mother. What actions can I take for her benefit? I live in Ohio.

Asked on 9/02/13, 3:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christine Socrates Christine Sabio Socrates, Attorney at Law

The answer to your question depends on the provisions set forth in the Power of Attorney document itself. It should state what powers your mother is granting you.

Christine Sabio Socrates

(216) 378-7570

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 1:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Ohio