Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

me and my bf aint married yet, and im pregnant with his child, will he have to adopt the child after the child is born in order for the child to have his last name?

Asked on 9/27/09, 10:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

No you can just put his name on the birth certificate at the hospital. It is a relatively simple process.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/09, 12:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio