Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

What can I do to see my children when the mother will not let me even tho I have a court order to see them?

Asked on 5/26/13, 3:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Willison Law Office of Eric E. Willison

In Ohio, if a party to a court's order is not complying with that order then you need to bring a motion to show cause why that party should not be held in contempt of court. Then the other party will have to expllain the failure to follow the court's order to the judge. Penalties ranging from extra visitation, fines, or even jail could result.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/13, 5:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio